Our Religion Curriculum is guided by the six tasks of catechesis as outlined in The National Directory of Catechesis they are:
• Promoting knowledge of faith.
• Promoting knowledge and meaning of the liturgy and the Sacraments.
• Promoting moral formation in Jesus Christ.
• Teaching how to pray with Christ.
• Preparing to live in community and to participate actively in the life and mission of the Church.
• Promoting a missionary spirit that prepares the studnets to be present as Christians in society.